Club membership is re-imbursed for volunteers that make regular or substantial one-off contributions to the club. This can include but isn't limited to:
- Serving on the committee or a sub-committee
- Trail-care co-ordination
- Regular event prepartion & on the day event volunteering
- Leading regular social rides
- Trail network development or general advocacy
- Grant writing
- Media - social media, club e-newsletter.
Club members that are making substantial contributions aren't obligated to accept a free membership but we do think it's a good way for the club to acknowledge their support where possible.
A member may self-nominate or nominate another member using this form. A nomination using this form is the only way to ensure a member is recognised in this way.
The committee reviews nominations at each monthly committee meetings and will advise the nominator and successful nominees of the outcome.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact a member of the committee.